We continue to make fine adjustments to our daily operational procedures. It is still paramount to ensure that that Life Safety & Security Systems remain in full working order to protect homes and businesses, when the might be most vulnerable. Our resilience, emergency and contingency plans at Lifeline are standing up extremely well to rigorous test during this time and we are continuing to maintain our high level of services to you.
Following the latest update to Government guidelines, we continue on with our ‘Partial Lockdown’ phase however now with an aim to begin to restore some normality. Lifeline staff have been identified as ‘Key Workers’ in supporting and protecting Island Homes and Business and we will continue to do so. Works and installations are now beginning to be reactivated, however these will be taking place only in strict adherence to safe working and Social Distancing measures.
We are very grateful to Banksy for allowing us and providing kind permission us to use his image above. We urge all to please follow government advice,
Updated Wednesday 13th May, the following operations and protocols are currently in place:
Monitoring and Operational Plans
- We are committed to keeping all Fire & Security Systems and Platforms monitored and supported by a dedicated team of professionals throughout. Your systems will remain fully operational, however should you require any assistance, telephone, remote and engineer support is available.
- Our main telephone number 01983 521621 remains fully manned and will be answered by human operators. 24/7.
- Where practical and possible we have made arrangements for staff to home work.
- Fire & Security Engineers are on call 24 hours a day and will be providing telephone support, remote support, essential installation and physical attendance to emergencies if you are happy to receive them.
Administration and Customer Support
- Emails addressed to email@example.com will be monitored during normal operating hours and responded to. Out of hours enquiries and emergencies should be made by calling our office number 01983 521621.
- When attending site, all staff will follow Government, PHE & NHS guidelines including social distances and skin to skin contact. Additional details can be found here.
- To encourage social distancing, we have restricted access to our offices to selected members of the team. We are now operating with a reduced administration and customer team, whilst retaining high standards and customer service you have come to expect from Lifeline.
- We can hold virtual meetings using Zoom or similar Video Conferencing Software.
- Where possible our staff are home working.
Visits and Deliveries to Lifeline
- All none essential visits to our offices have been temporarily postponed.
- All postal deliveries have been re-directed to a third-party address.
- We can still accept essential deliveries.
Visits and works to your premises
- Unless otherwise specified or requested, we are now beginning to reinstate installation works. All works will be undertaken in strict accordance with NHS, PHE & Government Guidelines as regards, PPE, Safe Working, Social Distancing and Health & Safety.
- We have temporarily postponed all planned service and maintenance inspections to Domestic Residences, households that may be home to those in vulnerable categories and Care Homes. Emergency attendance can be provided if specified by the client. If however the property is empty and or safe working practices can be employed for our staff, then these maintenance and service inspections maybe completed.
- Planned Maintenance and Service inspections to Commercial Premises will begin to be reintroduced as soon as possible. We intend these to commence at the beginning of June 2020.
- The Senior Management Team will remain vigilant and monitor all situations as they progress. The SMT is available to contact should you wish to discuss any urgent matters.
As we continue to adjust to this new and constantly evolving set of circumstances, we hope you will remain calling us to support you and your customers.
We will continue to rise to the challenge. #stayalert #controlthevirus #savelives #teamlifeline