We have made some small amendments to our operation procedures. At all times it is vital that Fire & Security Systems remain in full working order to protect homes and businesses, especially during uncertain times. We want to reassure that our resilience, emergency and contingency plans are standing up to rigorous test during this time and we are continuing to maintain our high level of services to you. Following the latest update to Government guidelines, we continue to operate our ‘Partial Lockdown’ phase. Lifeline staff have been identified as ‘Key Workers’ in supporting and protecting Island Homes and Business and we will continue to do so, albeit in slightly amended formats.
We have already been heavily involved in supporting the NHS with new Fire & Security installations to protect their operations. We are very proud to be doing our part. We are continuing to take action to be responsible and to contribute our small part in limiting the effect and spread of the Coronavirus. We must all follow the relevant advice and take care of ourselves and others.
Please follow government advice, Stay At Home, Save Lives, Protect the NHS.
Updated Friday 17th April 2020, the following operations and protocols are currently in place:
Monitoring and Operational Plans
- We are committed to keeping all Fire & Security Systems and Platforms monitored and supported by a dedicated team of professionals throughout. Your systems will remain fully operational, however should you require any assistance, telephone, remote and engineer support is available.
- Our main telephone number 01983 521621 remains fully manned and will be answered by human operators. 24/7.
- Where practical and possible we have made arrangements for staff to home work.
- Fire & Security Engineers are on call 24 hours a day and will be providing telephone support, remote support, essential installation and physical attendance to emergencies if you are happy to receive them.
Administration and Customer Support
- Emails addressed to email@example.com will be monitored during normal operating hours and responded to. Out of hours enquiries and emergencies should be made by calling our office number 01983 521621.
- When attending site, all staff will follow Government, PHE & NHS guidelines including social distances and skin to skin contact. Additional details can be found here.
- To encourage social distancing, we have restricted access to our offices to selected members of the team. We are now operating with a reduced administration and customer team, whilst retaining high standards and customer service you have come to expect from Lifeline.
- We can hold virtual meetings using Zoom or similar Video Conferencing Software.
Visits and Deliveries to Lifeline
- All none essential visits to our offices have been temporarily postponed.
- All postal deliveries have been re-directed to a third-party address.
- We can still accept essential deliveries.
Visits and works to your premises
- We have temporarily postponed all none essential installation works, unless specifically requested by the client.
- We have temporarily postponed all planned service and maintenance inspections. We will be in contact to re-schedule. If however the property is empty and or safe working practices can be employed for our staff, then these maintenance and service inspections maybe completed.
- The Senior Management Team will remain vigilant and monitor all situations as they progress. The SMT is available to contact should you wish to discuss any urgent matters.
As we continue to adjust to this new and constantly evolving set of circumstances, we hope you will remain calling us to support you and your customers.
We will continue to rise to the challenge. #therewithyou #stayathome #teamlifeline