As of November 2nd 2020, we are pleased to confirm that we are operating as near to normal service as possible. Following the latest Government guidelines, we continue to provide essential services under our ‘Key Worker’ status. We are monitoring events on a daily basis in order to deliver essential services safely and responsibly.
Service works, maintenance support and installations continue, however these will be taking place only in strict adherence to safe working practices and Social Distancing measures.
We wish our fellow business colleagues all the very best during this time, please keep safe.
Updated Monday 9th November 2020, the following operations and protocols are currently in place:
Monitoring and Operational Plans
- We are committed to keeping all Fire & Security Systems and Platforms monitored and supported by a dedicated team of professionals throughout. Your systems will remain fully operational, however should you require any assistance, telephone, remote and engineer support is available.
Our main telephone number 01983 521621 remains fully manned and will be answered by human operators. 24/7.
- Where required, practical and possible we have made arrangements for staff to home work if at all possible.
- Fire & Security Engineers remain operational and are on call 24 hours a day, providing telephone support, remote support, installation and physical attendance to emergencies if you are happy to receive them.
Administration and Customer Support
- Emails addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org are being responded to as normal.
- Out of hours enquiries and emergencies should be made by calling our office number 01983 521621.
- When attending site, all staff will follow Government, PHE & NHS guidelines including social distances and skin to skin contact. Additional details can be found here.
- To encourage social distancing, we have restricted access to our offices to selected members of the team. We are operating a normal administration and customer support team, still delivering the high standards and customer service you have come to expect from Lifeline.
- We can hold virtual meetings using Zoom, Teams or similar Video Conferencing Software.
Visits and Deliveries to Lifeline
- All none essential visits to our offices remain temporarily postponed.
- We can still accept essential deliveries.
Visits and works to your premises
- Unless otherwise specified or requested, we are continuing with installation works. All works will be undertaken in strict accordance with NHS, PHE & Government Guidelines as regards, PPE, Safe Working, Social Distancing and Health & Safety.
- Planned service and maintenance inspections also continue, however these will be subject to pre-screening to ensure that the property is safe to attend.
- Planned Maintenance and Service inspections to Commercial Premises continue.
- The Senior Management Team will remain vigilant and monitor all situations as they progress. The SMT is available to contact should you wish to discuss any urgent matters.
As we continue to adjust to this new and constantly evolving set of circumstances, we hope you will remain calling us to support you and your customers.
We will continue to rise to the challenge. #stayalert #controlthevirus #savelives #teamlifeline #handsfacespace